The Future of ACF Human Protein Production
Animal Component Free (ACF)
The world is moving towards production methods for human biomaterials that are Animal Component Free “ACF” to minimize known bacterial safety risks.
MNPHARM’s production method using plants over traditional methods, is the only method available today that is animal component free “ACF” with human-like glycosylation.
Our proteins have minimal known bacterial safety risks and include needed human-like glycosylation.
After years of research and development, MNPHARM is positioned for growth and commercial opportunity
MNPHARM Team Capabilities
Front End Construction:
- Plant Microbial Genetic Engineering
- Molecular Cloning
- Gene Editing / Non-GMO
- Gene Delivery / Transformation
Back End Finish:
- Purification (Chromatography)
- Product Test (Cell Activity Assays, Western Blot, etc.)
- Product Prep (Lyophilization)
Research and Development
- Pilot Studies / To Evaluate Feasibility
- Product Development / Commercialization
Faster – Cheaper – Safer
- MNPHARM’s plant-based production method is 30 times faster than traditional methods
- Easy to scale, and speed drastically reduces cost of production creating a distinct market advantage
Plants are Safer:
- Traditional methods are animal based and come with the risk of microbial contamination caused by animal bacteria. Using plants to produce human protein eliminates the risk for microbial contamination
MNPHARM SBC is a manufacturer of recombinant regenerative human proteins using a proprietary method called molecular farming. We supply these proteins to researchers working on therapeutic development and the B-to-B marketplace.
Our plant-based expression and purification method only takes 12 days offering a faster production and lower cost alternative to traditional production methods, resulting in a distinct market advantage.
The World Health Organization is concerned with rapid response to epidemics. In an emergency response situation, our plants would yield a high volume of necessary protein in days whereas traditional methods for protein production require months to achieve the same level of production
public benefit company
MNPHARM was formed as a Public Benefit Company. A public benefit corporation is a corporation created specifically to benefit the public in some way. The focus is on both profit and mission alignment.
We are located at:
1793 Buerkle Circle
White Bear Lake, MN. 55110-5254
MNPHARM began with a small grow room and a small lab about the size of a storage closet in 2015.
Over the years we have gradually grown our business and now have a 10,000 square foot lab and production facility in White Bear Lake Minnesota.
Join MNPHARM’s growth and let us help you succeed with lower cost proteins for your business project.
Contact us for a free consultation!